the world spins madly on
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHATBOX

CREDITS
thanks to sky for a gorgeous skin, tori for a beautiful header and all the other helping hands for their amazing support in the forum making process! other credits also go to maia for the forum idea and forum members for their help in keeping this forum alive.

the lovers that went wrong,

Go down

the lovers that went wrong, Empty the lovers that went wrong,

Objavlja by arizona s. montgomery Ned Jan 19, 2014 11:17 am

don't get confused by the picture, the fc is still totally up to you. jaz osebno predlagam fc eddie redmayne, they were a thing, they looked pretty cute & i think he has the face of a guy fitting of everything i have in mind for him. imena zanj nimam, starosti tud ne, pretty much so vsi osebni podatki up to you. AMPAK. je pa rečeno, da se je njuna zveza po nekem določenem času začela krhat in arizona, šibka in clingy, kot je, se mu je zlagala, da je noseča, da bi potem on ostal z njo. in on je ostal z njo, ta novica o malem bebeju ga je celo tako razveselila, da jo je zaročil. i'm pretty sure they're not meant to stay together, i mean ari has some serious problems and i don't think he'll easily forgive her after he finds out she lied to him, ampak.. bosta pa po mojem zabaven in bumpy ride. let me know okay! i'd reeeaaally really really like to have him!
arizona s. montgomery
arizona s. montgomery
kindergarten teacher
kindergarten teacher

Število prispevkov : 9

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Nazaj na vrh

Permissions in this forum:
Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu