the world spins madly on
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHATBOX

CREDITS
thanks to sky for a gorgeous skin, tori for a beautiful header and all the other helping hands for their amazing support in the forum making process! other credits also go to maia for the forum idea and forum members for their help in keeping this forum alive.

apartment C-03

3 posters

Go down

apartment C-03 Empty apartment C-03

Objavlja by maia! Pon Jan 13, 2014 6:18 pm

&

apartment C-03 Ap8
maia!
maia!
staff
staff

Število prispevkov : 166

https://worldspinsmadly.slovenianforum.com

Nazaj na vrh Go down

apartment C-03 Empty Re: apartment C-03

Objavlja by braden r. daniels Pon Jan 20, 2014 5:42 pm

His whole body shifted when his wife's alarm clock went off once again. She obviously didn't want him to sleep nor enjoy for too long after she's left on that weekend trip with her mother. Those were slowly turning into a monthly tradition, yet he was never invited to become a part of it. It was just as if they weren't even married. In her mother's eyes he was still this snotty old bastard that made her beautiful daughter move away from her precious family, and he seriously wondered what she'd do if she found out about his past. It's sort of been pushed aside and despite not feeling too well about hiding it, he enjoyed that fact much more than he would have enjoyed bringing up his addiction while face to face with the old bag.

He crawled out of bed at around eleven and managed to brush his teeth when another alarm went off. Or at least that's what he thought when rumbling through their nightstand drawers looking for a forgotten phone or something that left out such an unpleasant sound. And then it went off again. And it sure wasn't coming from their bedroom anymore. It was the door, someone was at the door and they were extremely persistent. "I'm coming," he yelled out, but took a second to check himself out in the mirror nonetheless. He didn't care much about his looks, but he had to make sure not to give away he'd only just woken up, in case it was Jenna. "Oh, it's you. Jen's not here," his eyes settled on a familiar face and his muscles went from stiff to relaxed. "But I was just about to make coffee, want some?"
arizona  | tole je bedno, ok
braden r. daniels
braden r. daniels
pr agent
pr agent

Število prispevkov : 7

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Objavlja by arizona s. montgomery Pon Jan 20, 2014 6:06 pm

She had been standing there, ringing the dorbell for a while now, and still no one answered. She was getting a bit nervous, she knew she should have called Jen to confirm their meeting today, since the woman living behind these doors was likely to change plans at the last moment. But where could she be at this time of day on a lazy Sunday.. right? After a while she just sighed and her eyes descended to the paper bag she was holding in her left hand, it was a bunch of material that Jen lended to her, it was work related material, it was something she had flipped through a thousand times and didn't find all that informative and she just wanted to return it, since she hated stuff lying around in her apartment.

God, she should have called.

As she was getting ready to turn and walk away, she could hear the muffled voice of Jen's husband, Braden. Someone was obviously home. So she stayed in that half-turn until he opened the door. »Yeah, me,« she nodded with a small smile on her face, and then she softly shook her head as he confirmed her fears. Well, at least he was here, she could leave the stuff with him. »I could have guessed,« she replied in a playful tone, still standing on the same spot as before, not moving a muscle on her body, except her head. »Oh.. um, yeah, sure.« It didn't really take long for her to make up her mind; he was at work, so she didn't have anyone to spend time with. She could spend time with Braden.

»Although I don't think coffee's gonna cut it, I'd probably need something stronger,« she added in a not so obvious humorous tone, a small smile still lurking on her face as she stepped into the apartment.
braden | shutupilykkaybye
thanks joanne!
arizona s. montgomery
arizona s. montgomery
kindergarten teacher
kindergarten teacher

Število prispevkov : 9

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Objavlja by braden r. daniels Pon Jan 20, 2014 6:44 pm

The cute blondie at his door was no one else but his wife's co-worker. He didn't know her all that well, but Jen's mentioned her before. In fact, she's constantly been talking about her and the supposedly unexpected pregnancy, but seriously … children weren't his cup of tea, and despite his love's biological clock ticking, he couldn't care less about it. He just wasn't ready to become a parent and there was no such thing in the world that could possibly make him change his mind or even reconsider it. "She hasn't told you? She's gone away with her mom, they won't be back until late." Arizona's lips curled upwards when he invited her in for a cup, although he wasn't exactly sure Jen had stocked up on decaffeinated coffee. But apparently he was the only one worrying about her own good, he shot her a weird look at the subtle mention of alcohol. Wait … she couldn't possibly be drinking while pregnant? No … she must have been joking.

"You're not serious right? It's not that we don't have booze in the house, but, you know, you are … I don't want to cause brain damage to … to your … ," he was now awkwardly pointing towards her flat belly. No, he couldn't just call it fetus, but it sure wasn't a child yet.

"How are you doing, anyway? Life treating you well?" he showed her to their spacious living room, that resembled much more to a man crib than it did to a cutesy married couple's nest. "Make yourself at home. I'm not sure if we have decaf, but Jen's a huge tea lover, it would do you good." Not that he was worried about her well being, but he sure wasn't serving her alcohol.
arizona  | ily2forevaaaah
braden r. daniels
braden r. daniels
pr agent
pr agent

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Objavlja by arizona s. montgomery Pon Jan 20, 2014 7:10 pm

She shook her head and shrugged her shoulders, looking straight into his eyes, a tiny grimase appearing on her face as she said, »She didn't, but it was stupid of me. I should have called. I mean, we talked about me dropping by about a week ago so I guess she forgot.. Nevermind.« She finally brushed her babbling aside as she shook her head, trying to show how very much aware she is of the completely unimportant storyline she must have bored him with right now.

»I-I'm actually just here to drop this off,« she later added, raising the paper bag in her hands a little more up, handing it to him. »Jen gave me some of her stuff to study. It wasn't all that exciting, tho.« She smiled – a bit nervously – and as he took the bag from her hands, she could feel the awkwardness slowly descending. Thank the Lord.

At first she stared at him for a few blind minutes, then a really nervous smile appeared on her face. Here and there, she was capable of completely forgetting that one stupid lie that shaped her life in a twisted turn lately. But obviously Jen has told him all about it, about the supposed fetus growing in her stomach. So she nodded and she laughed – trying real hard not to sound too hysterical – and then she replied, »Oh, of course, I was just.. I don't even know why I said that, I never was a good drinker.« That part was true. She didn't like to drink a lot, she wasn't that good at handling alcohol, probably because her father was an alcoholic creep and her mother was no better – and she really didn't want to go down that road. »Thank you for being so considerate, tho,« she gave him a nice wide smile as she followed him over the short hall into the apartment she already knew pretty well.

»Um, yeah, everything's.. everything's good,« she really wanted to sound convincing, but she didn't know just how well she was doing. She wasn't good, she was a wreck, an absolute trainwreck.

»Oh,« she mumbled as a reply to his words, and then she shrugged as she let her purse down on the table in the living room, and then her eyes found his again, »Tea's fine.«

She glanced through the living room, it was still pretty much the same as she last saw it. A couple of photographs of him and Jen being perfectly happy together on some shelves. »And how are you? How is everything?«
braden | shutupilykkaybye
thanks joanne!
arizona s. montgomery
arizona s. montgomery
kindergarten teacher
kindergarten teacher

Število prispevkov : 9

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Objavlja by braden r. daniels Pon Jan 20, 2014 11:57 pm

"Yeah, sounds like her, but then again, it could have been her mother, she always shows up when least expected and there's nothing she can do about it, she's a devil. And please, don't tell Jen I said that. I mean … she knows I'm not a fan, but you know, I don't like seeing her upset over something as stupid," he had no idea why he was talking about Jennifer's family. To her. To Arizona, the woman who hardly even knew Jen, let alone knowing crap about the little ole family from Nevada.

"You can just leave it with me, I promise I won't peek. I don't care much for toys and kindergarten stuff. Not a fan of children either, no offence, but when yours comes out, don't bother coming anymore." Of course he was just kidding, Arizona seemed like a lovely woman and if she was his wife's friend, she was automatically his as well. Plus, she had an extremely pleasant face to look at. He noticed it all the way from the kitchen where he quickly threw some biscuits in a little bowl and offered her a little snack with her tea. Not that he knew what pregnant women were allowed to eat or anything, but she seemed anything but uncomfortable or nauseated.

"Glad to hear that," he was already thinking if it would be too weird to ask how far along she was, and it probably would have been, so he just swept that thought to the back of his mind, where it could come in handy in case of a word shortage. "Well, I'm fine I guess, we're getting by. Working a lot, so I'm actually pretty lucky to have a day off … and the quiet, oh my god, i can't begin to explain how much I love it," he looked around, quite content with how much of his man crap he's managed to stuff under the couch and the club table before actually letting her in. Jen didn't approve of his gaming stuff in the room anyway - she felt like it messed with the feng shui.

"So, how's your tea?" He couldn't believe his ears. There was an attractive woman sitting a couple inches away from him, yet he was asking her about the tea. He was sooooo … out of practice. And married. And she was so pregnant. The greatest combination of all.
arizona  | hihihi
braden r. daniels
braden r. daniels
pr agent
pr agent

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Objavlja by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Nazaj na vrh